Travel And Tourism Websites
Attract customer from across the world to your destination!
If there’s one sector that has really opened up due to internet proliferation, it’s the travel and tour industry. Today, attracting customers to visit the destinations you serve is literally just a couple of mouse clicks away. At Night, we have over 17 years of expertise in developing digital design, development and marketing solutions for businesses of varied sizes and from across the world.
Tours & Travel website module
1) Home page : Contains sliding banner, Recent Packages divide by Tour category.
2) Tour Package : Show list of tour package.
3) Offer Package : Show list of offers tour package.
4) Booking : Show the booking form here. Visitor can fill up and send request to administrator.
5) About : About us, Testimonials, FAQ.
6) Services : Show all services here.
7) Contact us : Show google map, Address of head office, Feedback form.
8) Registration : New member/customer can registration by fill up the form. All registered member details will show in administrator panel.
9) Sign In /Login : Registered member can login into their panel, can book any packages. Booking information will show in administrator panel.
10) Payment features : Registered member can send payment using PayPal payment gateway.
11) Payment Request : Registered member can send payment request by upload receipt copy of payment.
12) Terms of Service: Cancellation guide will show in footer panel.
1) Tour Category : Add, Edit & Delete (Title, Image). Ex. International Tour, Wildlife Tour, Historical Tour, Honeymoon Tour, Domestic Tour.
2) Tour Sub Category : Add, Edit & Delete (Title).
3) Tour Package : Category, Sub Category, Title, Duration, Cost, Destination, Description, Itinerary (Add, Edit & Delete).
4) Offer Package : Title, Duration, Cost, Destination, Description, Itinerary (Add, Edit & Delete).
5) Feedback : Feedback details from Contact us page.
6) Contact Address details set from admin panel.
7) Bank Details : Bank Name, Branch Name, Account Name, Account Number, IFSC Code (Add, Edit & Delete).
8) Registered Member : List of all members need to show here.
9) Payment Request : Payment Request Sent by member.
10) Booking : Booking details need to show here.
11) Banner : Sliding Banner image can set from here (Add, Edit & Delete).
12) FAQ : Question, Answer (Add, Edit & Delete).
13) Testimonials : Testimonials message can set from here. (Add, Edit & Delete).
Related words: Tours and travel website development company, travel website development company in india, travel website development cost, travel website development india, travel website development services, travel website development uk, travel angency website development, travel booking website development, online travel agency website development.